Friday, October 14, 2011

Guest Blogger: Tommy "TOM TOM" Taylor


This next post comes at you straight from Las Vegas via my boy TOM TOM, (the one on the right looking stoked that Skrillex showed up to do a secret show!!).

---------------------

My first post on a blog so I thought I'd start it right with my favorite tune from Wolfgang Gartner's new "Weekend in America" called Menage A Trois

Download Wolfgang Gartner - Menage A Trois (Original Mix)
Like Wolfgang Gartner on Facebook

The up and coming duo from London called The Loops of Fury have a few new tracks out right now. "I need" is my favorite :D

Download The Loops Of Fury - I Need
Like The Loops Of Fury on Facebook

NOW ON TO THE MOOMBAHHHHH!!!

Skrillex who has been putting out some MAJOR moombahton/core tracks!

Download Skrillex - Bangarang (Original Mix)
Like Skrillex on Facebook

Porter Robinson also showing his moombahton magic on his new Album Spitfire which was released on Skrillex's new record label OSWLA.

Download Porter Robinson - 100% In The Bitch
Like Porter Robinson on Facebook

Last but not least a moombahton banger from my home town home boys Teen Wolf & Shelco Garcia.

Like Teen Wolf on Facebook
Like Shelco Garcia on Facebook
---------------------


Big thanks to TOM TOM for the post! He's such a cool dude he even sent me another song for you fiends! Here's the Crizzly remix of Aj Hernz's 'Snap Back Swag'. Enjoy!

Like Crizzly on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment