Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I Am Now A Tiesto Fan


In all honesty, I wasn't a huge fan of Tiësto prior to the show last Wednesday. I liked his music and style but generally I preferred a massive dubstep drop to a drawn-out, trance inspired interlude. I also wondered what it was that made this particular DJ deserve the title of 'Best DJ in the World' three years in a row. I don't wonder anymore. Tiësto's ability to unite a crowd of 3,000 fans with such rhythmic, uplifting music was an inspiring experience. I could attempt to summarize the energy and excitement that flowed freely that night, but I wouldn't do it justice. What I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, is that I am now a fan Tiësto.

This is my favorite of the videos I was able to take at the show. More videos and photos will be added to YouTube and Facebook as I work out some issues I've run into while uploading them. I hope you enjoyed this one and stick around for more

No comments:

Post a Comment