Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kill The Noise @ The Graduate 11/12 - Videos + Review


What were you up to last night? If your answer is anything other than "I was raging my face off to Kill The Noise at The Graduate!!" then you missed out on the craziest party I have ever seen this club handle. Not only did we get to see John Smith and DevRun throwing down a duo set, LBCK dropping bass pumping electro tracks, AND Kill the Noise shattering the dance floor with some heavy dubstep madness, we got to see all of this while surrounded by scantily clad women!

Here's a few videos from the show for you to check out. I have to admit, I didn't film the craziest parts of the show but that's only because I was too busy raging my face off!





We Own The Night Events has already posted a ton of photos from the show so be sure to take a look through them if you were involved in the choas! [WOTN Photos]

Also, these videos come from my phone so the quality isn't the greatest. If you have better video from any events in the area and you'd like to see them on this page, e-mail me at SanLuisObispoBASS@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment