Sunday, November 6, 2011

WEEKLY EVENTS 11/6 - 11/12


Thursday, November 10th - Shuffle Thursdays @ Cielo Cantina


Bringing you a new weekly shufflin' extravaganza, Ceilo Cantina and local DJ/producer Devrun present "Shufflin Thursdays" for your foot-sliding pleasure. Celebrate the 'new' Friday with heavy bass and drink specials that the whole family can enjoy!... okay, not really, but did you really want you parents to come downtown with you? I mean, I did so I could see the looks on their faces as they try to comprehend such a strange mix of music and dancing, but I get the feeling you might find the whole situation a little awkward. Just sayin'.


--------------------------------------------------------------


Saturday, November 12th - Kill The Noise @ The Graduate


INTO THE AM made a bold move a week or so ago and officially turned this party into a lingerie party. My thoughts on the subject: "THANK YOU!!!... er, I mean. Well played fine chaps. Well played **Holding pipe and looking inquisitive**". What was already almost guaranteed to be a HEAVY HITTING BASS BLOWOUT now has the bonus of MORE WOMEN IN UNDERWEAR!! What used to be a popular alternative to normal clothing is now the theme of the whole show! I'm going to be sleeping in on Saturday to be rested up for this and I recommend you do the same! If you aren't familiar with Kill The Noise, here's there new remix of KOAN Sound's Talkbox.

*Koan Sound - Talk Box (Kill The Noise Remix)*


Buy Tickets Online HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment