Friday, October 7, 2011

Still Recovering



It's been a crazy week for the EDM scene in San Luis Obispo and it's not over yet! I have a lot in store for you today, including reviews of PULSE! and the Tiësto concert along with upcoming shows in the area, so stick around!

For now I'd like you to meet Dubba Jonny. This Bournemouth, UK, dubstep duo first joined forces in 2009 and since then have topped the Juno charts and gained popularity for their performances (featuring a drummer Nick aka 'Dubba the slut'). This video is one of my favorites and it always gets me pumped when I watch it before a show. Dubba Jonny's dubstep tutorial is a track that will make you laugh just as much as you headbang. Keep your speakers turned to 11 and check back later for more!

how to dubstep - dubba Jonny

DOWNLOAD Dubba Jonny - What Have You Got.mp3

Dubba Jonny on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment