Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobble Gobble WOBBLE WOBBLE!!

Deep fried turkey is a dish best served from a distance.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're all having a great holiday with friends and family and of course, FOOD! I mean really, that's what this meal holiday is all about right? Well, that and saying something you're thankful for so that you're allowed to participate in the feast that follows. Well even a SLO BASS Writer needs to share what he's thankful for (or else I have to sit at the kids table) so here it goes.

I am thankful for PANTyRAID. If it wasn't for this instrumental/electro/dubstep/hiphop duo then I may have never become immersed into this crazy world that is the EDM movement. I stumbled across their music while searching around the internet for new sounds and genres. PANTyRAID was exactly that (in my eyes ears). They showed me that electro wasn't all just thumping techno and trance. It was unlike anything I had heard before and since then it has been just about all that I listen to.

The first track below is the first track that I ever heard with the bass and wobble we all know and love. I've also included their Superior EP because, well, it's awesome! Check it out and have a great holiday!

*PANTyRAID - Headcase*


*Superior EP*

Like PANTyRAID on Facebook

I also want to thank all of you that support the site! It's your 'Likes' and comments that keep this site going!

No comments:

Post a Comment